Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just about any combination of greens will work: play with endive, arugula, radicchio, etc. Other nuts will also work as well.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon (fresh) or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 cups bitter greens
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- To make vinaigrette, combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with whisk.
- Place greens and pine nuts in a large bowl.
- Drizzle greens with vinaigrette.