Recipe by Lois M
An awesome snack! My mom used to make this every Christmas, and give some away in Christmas tins, or fancy jars. Makes a great hostess gift, or teacher gift- but now I just make it for myself and my family, usually two batches each Christmas!
- 8 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 9 cups shreddies cereal
- 9 cups Crispix cereal
- 4 cups unsalted peanuts
- 8 cups pretzel sticks
- 4 cups cheese sticks or 4 cups goldfish crackers
- 3 cups canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large roasting pan.
- Toss to mix.
- Mix oil, garlic powder, seasoned salt and worcestershire sauce together in a large measuring cup.
- Whisk together, it will want to separate, so keep whisking while you pour over dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Bake at 250 uncovered, for 1 1/2 hours Mixing every 20 minute.
- Allow to cool, enjoy!