Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
from the Best of American Beer & Food
- 3 brioche rolls, thinly sliced (total 12 slices)
- 1 lb trim ground sirloin, 1/4 inch grind
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons stout beer
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Dijon mustard
- dill pickle
- baby greens
- 2 sliced roma tomatoes
- sauteed sliced onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F Arrange brioche slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a medium stainless steel or glass bowl, mix ground beef with bread crumbs, garlic, stout, rosemary, onion and salt and pepper to taqste. Chill 15 minutes. Divide and shape mixture into 12 mini burger patties. Oil and preheat skillet for 1 to 2 minutes per side, until browned and cooked through. Remove to a warmed platter and cover.
- Place brioche slices on large serving tray, and top each one with a dab of Dijon mustand, drained dill pickle slice, baby greens, and place a cooked beef patty on top. Finish with a slice o Roma tomato, sauteed onions, or other desired condimens. Serve immediately.
- Suggested to pair with a Pilsner or dry stout beer.