1/1 Photo of Bite-Sized Pepper Steaks
A simple yet elegant Japanese appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat the coarse-ground black pepper onto both sides of the beef until the meat is well coated.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
- 3Add the garlic, and saute until fragrant.
- 4Add the meat and cook until browned on both sides.
- 5Add the sugar, mirin, and soy sauce, and cook until the liquid thickens and coats the meat.
- 6Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes and arrange on a serving dish.
- 7Garnish with the buckwheat or cress leaves.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bite-Sized Pepper Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.7
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 1648.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: