1/2 Photos of Bite-Sized Margarita Cheesecake Tarts
Bite sized margarita cheesecakes use corn chips as the crust with the salt complimenting the margarita filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese until well mixed.
- 2Stir in tequila, triple sec, and limeade concentrate.
- 3Spoon one tablespoon of mixture into each corn chip bowl.
- 4Chill at least two hours.
- 5Just before serving, top with a dab of whipped cream and a sprig of mint or a sprinkle of lime zest.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bite-Sized Margarita Cheesecake Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 102.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: