Prep 5 mins
Cook 36 mins
These gooey, cheesy, ever so slightly Appetizers are perfect for a party
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Place half the cheeses in a greased 8 inch baking pan.
- sprinkle with chilies and remaining Cheeses
- in a bowl beat the eggs add the milk and flour.
- pour over cheese.
- bake at 375 for 30 minutes cut into small squares.
So easy, and SO good!
Wow, these are absolutely delicious...and so easy to make. Great for a low-carb dieter. I used jalapeno jack and cheddar cheeses for a little more heat. My family and I LOVED IT. Thanks for posting GingerlyJ!
So easy to make and man are they tasty! Let them cool quite a bit before serving as "finger food".