Recipe by * Pamela *
I received this recipe as part of a Christmas bake exchange. This yummy treats are very pretty and taste like the two bite brownies that I love.
Top Review by Sarah Rooney
A good taste to these brownies but I used normal paper cups and it made less than 24 and they were quite thin. Next time I'll use Petit Fours cases. As I couldn't get Hershey Kisses in Scotland I used Chocolate buttons instead
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 24 rosebud or Hershey chocolate kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt sugar, butter, and chocolate until just melted.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Blend in vanilla and egg.
- Gradually fold in flour. Pour mixture into greased mini muffin tins lined with or without paper liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10- 12 minutes.
- While still warm, place one chocolate on each.
- You could also use those chocolate advent calender pieces for the chocolates.