Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
I received this recipe as part of a Christmas bake exchange. This yummy treats are very pretty and taste like the two bite brownies that I love.
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 24 rosebud or Hershey chocolate kisses
- Melt sugar, butter, and chocolate until just melted.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Blend in vanilla and egg.
- Gradually fold in flour. Pour mixture into greased mini muffin tins lined with or without paper liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10- 12 minutes.
- While still warm, place one chocolate on each.
- You could also use those chocolate advent calender pieces for the chocolates.
A good taste to these brownies but I used normal paper cups and it made less than 24 and they were quite thin. Next time I'll use Petit Fours cases. As I couldn't get Hershey Kisses in Scotland I used Chocolate buttons instead
Tasty, but if it were not for the picture I would not have known to make these in little muffin cups. The recipe needs to be more specific. I wonder if next time I would put the Hershey's kiss in prior to baking.
I prepared these as shown in the photo submitted by the recipe poster using paper baking cups in my mini muffin pan. The brownies were hopelessly stuck to the papers. While the prep for the recipe was easy, and the flavor was good, I couldn't use the brownies on my Christmas trays. If I try the recipe again without liners, I will re-rate.