I received this recipe as part of a Christmas bake exchange. This yummy treats are very pretty and taste like the two bite brownies that I love.
- Melt sugar, butter, and chocolate until just melted.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Blend in vanilla and egg.
- Gradually fold in flour. Pour mixture into greased mini muffin tins lined with or without paper liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10- 12 minutes.
- While still warm, place one chocolate on each.
- You could also use those chocolate advent calender pieces for the chocolates.