these a fantastic for on the go and kids love them!!!! the crepes can be premade for any time too
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1sift all (except powdered sugar) dry ingredients make a well.
- 2whip egg whites until light and fluff.
- 3put into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 4fold into dry ingredients.
- 5add vanilla extract using a very hot oiled pan spread out a thin layer on the bottom fry until it is golden brown and then turn over to do the other side. allow to cool
- 6cut banana's in half and whip the creme and powdered sugar together until peaked.
- 7lay crepe down put creme into the middle spreading down and banana into the middle as well and fold like a burrito.
- 8these are fantastic for kids they are eating fruit as well as a treat to tide them over when your our.
- 9they refrigerate well all day.
- 10try with mango mashed into the creme that is lovely too.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bite Sized Banana Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 163.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g