Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
these a fantastic for on the go and kids love them!!!! the crepes can be premade for any time too
Make and share this Bite Sized Banana Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- sift all (except powdered sugar) dry ingredients make a well.
- whip egg whites until light and fluff.
- put into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- fold into dry ingredients.
- add vanilla extract using a very hot oiled pan spread out a thin layer on the bottom fry until it is golden brown and then turn over to do the other side. allow to cool
- cut banana's in half and whip the creme and powdered sugar together until peaked.
- lay crepe down put creme into the middle spreading down and banana into the middle as well and fold like a burrito.
- these are fantastic for kids they are eating fruit as well as a treat to tide them over when your our.
- they refrigerate well all day.
- try with mango mashed into the creme that is lovely too.