1/1 Photo of Bite-Size Taco Turnovers
I found this on the TOH site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For filling, cook ground beef in a small skillet until brown.
- 2Drain off fat.
- 3Stir in taco sauce, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Unroll pizza dough.
- 6Roll dough into a 14x10-1/2-inch rectangle. Cut into twelve 3-1/2-inch squares.
- 7Divide filling among dough squares.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Brush edges with water.
- 10Lift one corner of each square and stretch dough to the opposite corner, making a triangle.
- 11Press edges well with a fork to seal.
- 12Arrange on a greased baking sheet.
- 13Prick with fork.
- 14Combine egg and the 1 teaspoon water; brush onto turnovers.
- 15Bake in a 425 degree F. oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- 16Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bite-Size Taco Turnovers
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: