I found this on the TOH site.
Make and share this Bite-Size Taco Turnovers recipe from Food.com.
- For filling, cook ground beef in a small skillet until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in taco sauce, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough.
- Roll dough into a 14x10-1/2-inch rectangle. Cut into twelve 3-1/2-inch squares.
- Divide filling among dough squares.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Brush edges with water.
- Lift one corner of each square and stretch dough to the opposite corner, making a triangle.
- Press edges well with a fork to seal.
- Arrange on a greased baking sheet.
- Prick with fork.
- Combine egg and the 1 teaspoon water; brush onto turnovers.
- Bake in a 425 degree F. oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.