1/3 Photos of Bite Size Sticky Buns
Irish Rose's Note:
Kids love these gooey, delicious buns. Easy, easy and everyone will think you have slaved over them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 24 miniature muffin cups and set aside.
- 2Combine butter, corn syrup, sugar and nuts.
- 3Spoon mixture into the bottom of muffin cups.
- 4Cut each dinner roll in half.
- 5Place cut side down on pecan mixture in muffin cup.
- 6Cover and let rise in a warm place until rolls double in size.
- 7Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, cool 1 minute, then invert pan on wax paper.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bite Size Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 19.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen yeast dinner roll dough