Recipe by Irish Rose
Kids love these gooey, delicious buns. Easy, easy and everyone will think you have slaved over them.
Top Review by SkinnyMinnie
This was such a yummy breakfast!! I did find there was a lot of bread and not too much gooey stuff - which is my favorite part. So, when I make this again (and I WILL make this again) I will probably cut the rolls into quarters, instead of half. And, I will put this together the night before - syrup/pecans in the pan and the rolls on top, covered with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with non-stick spray Put in the fridge overnight and pop them in the oven in the morning! These are easy and taste great!! Thank you for this yummy recipe! P.S. The cookie sheet under the pan is a great idea, they do bubble up!
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 12 pieces frozen yeast dinner roll dough, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 24 miniature muffin cups and set aside.
- Combine butter, corn syrup, sugar and nuts.
- Spoon mixture into the bottom of muffin cups.
- Cut each dinner roll in half.
- Place cut side down on pecan mixture in muffin cup.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until rolls double in size.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool 1 minute, then invert pan on wax paper.