Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Diabetic Microwave Cookbook, by Mary Jane Finsand. These sound simple and good. I think I might also had some mushrooms and olives when I try them.
- 4 English muffins
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 8 green pepper rings, quartered
- 16 slices pepperoni, halved
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Split the muffins in half and toast them in the toaster.
- Spread the pizza sauce on both halves of the muffins.
- Top with the onions.
- Cut each muffin half into four pieces.
- Place the eight muffin pieces in a circle around the edge of a paper.
- plate (four plates will be used).
- Lay one-quarter section of the green pepper on top of each muffin piece.
- Place one-half slice of the pepperoni on top of each muffin piece.
- Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
- Place each plate, uncovered, in the microwave, and cook on HIGH for 1.
- minute; rotate each plate one-half turn after 30 seconds.