From Diabetic Microwave Cookbook, by Mary Jane Finsand. These sound simple and good. I think I might also had some mushrooms and olives when I try them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split the muffins in half and toast them in the toaster.
- 2Spread the pizza sauce on both halves of the muffins.
- 3Top with the onions.
- 4Cut each muffin half into four pieces.
- 5Place the eight muffin pieces in a circle around the edge of a paper.
- 6plate (four plates will be used).
- 7Lay one-quarter section of the green pepper on top of each muffin piece.
- 8Place one-half slice of the pepperoni on top of each muffin piece.
- 9Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
- 10Place each plate, uncovered, in the microwave, and cook on HIGH for 1.
- 11minute; rotate each plate one-half turn after 30 seconds.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bite-Size Pepperoni Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.9
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 77.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g