Lisa Pizza's Note:
These little gems have been a hit at two of my parties. I'm always SO happy when there are left overs! :)
My Private Note
bite si ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely ground walnuts
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces soft goat cheese, like montrachet
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives, plus addt'l for garnish
- 1 teaspoon finely diced red bell pepper
- 9 walnut pieces (to garnish)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter 18 mini muffin tins (gems).
- 3Combine the first three ingredients with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- 4Place heaping teaspoonfuls off walnut mixture into each mold and press down firmly.
- 5In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 6Add the goat cheese and beat until creamy.
- 7Add the egg and beat until thoroughly combined.
- 8Add the chives and the remainder of salt and pepper.
- 9Divide the goat cheese mixture between the cups and smooth the tops.
- 10Place a walnut piece on top of nine cheesecakes.
- 11Top the remaining with diced peppers.
- 12Bake until puffed- approx 15 minutes.
- 13Cook on wire rack for 5 minutes before unmolding.
- 14Garnish with chives and serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bite Size Goat Cheese and Walnut Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 308.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: