Recipe by sunshinefromaz
These mouth watering morsels make an appealing appetizer. They will be great with the holidays coming up. I use imitation crab if I don't have fresh crab.
Top Review by Kim127
I actually made these for breakfast the other day. Quite a nice change from the usual cereal or granola bar. I wasn't really sure if everything got all mixed together and then put into the cups or not. What I did was press the buiscuit piece into the muffin tins, then I added some crab, topped with the cheese and then mixed the rest of the ingredients together and spooned that mixture over the crab and cheese. After 20 minutes they were perfectly cooked. I may add a little more salt or dill to kick up the flavor a little. Thanks sunshine!!!
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) packagelarge refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate each biscuit into 5 equal pieces. Press into bottom and up sides of of 24 greased minature muffin cups (discard remaining pieces of dough).
- Mix crab and 1 teaspoon Swiss cheese, milk, dill and salt; spoon about 1-1/2 teaspoon into each cup.
- Bake at 375* for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm, if possible.