Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
JacquesTorres and MrChocolate.com LL is where I found these little gems, they should pack a wollop, according to the ingredients.
- Use a stand mixer with paddle to mix the almond paste.
- Gradually add eggs, one at a time.
- Add the cocoa and warmed melted butter and add it to the mixture until completely incorporated.
- Butter and flour with cocoa powder mini muffin tins or paper inserts, if you prefer.
- Fill each cavity 1/8" from the top.
- Bake for 8 minutes only.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- The brownies will be too dry.
I really like these. Not too sweet and full of cocoa flavor! Easy too.I baked them at 350 degrees.