Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 14 1⁄8 ounces pastry for single-crust pie (1)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 medium tart apples, each cut into 8 wedges
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside 1 tablespoon. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry. Brush with 2 tablespoons butter; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Cut each sheet into eight 1-in. strips, about 8 inches long. Wrap one strip around each apple wedge, placing sugared side of pastry against the apple.
- Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush tops with remaining butter; sprinkle with reserved sugar mixture. Bake at 425° for 13-15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm.
I too found these in TOH. I used honeycrisp apples and it really took it over the top. Shared these at a church function and everyone raved. I was almost embarrassed to share how easy they are. Thanks for posting!
I brought these to an outdoor Thanksgiving feast- what a hit! They are so easy to make and taste amazing.