1/3 Photos of Bite Me Pretzel Dip
Chef Shadows's Note:
This is one of my original. Ingredients measures listed are approximate. You will need 1 bar shot glass per person. Will wakeup your taste buds! The hot sauce used can be found here: http://www.buffalowildwings.com/ I have sent this recipe to BWW to add to their menu. SOURCE SHADOWS The nutritional info will be incorrect for this since it keeps listing "buffalo" as an ingredient instead of the sauce. Note: the granulated garlic spread evenly over the hot sauce keeps the blue cheese dressing from sinking into the hot sauce. updated 4/6/2007 - Shadows
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 22.18 ml buffalo wing sauce (I use buffalo wild wings classic)
- 0.25 ml granulated garlic
- 29.58 ml kraft roka blue cheese dressing
- pretzel stick, thin for dipping, As required
- 1Place the hot sauce in bottom 3rd of shot glass.
- 2Add granulated garlic.
- 3Top with blue cheese dressing.
- 4Serve with thin pretzel sticks.
- 5Will wakeup your taste buds!
Browse Our Top Spicy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bite Me Pretzel Dip
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 312.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce