1/1 Photo of Bite Me Baked Chicken
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
No time to cook? It doesn't get any easier than this. Just add simple seasonings and forget it in the oven for an hour and 15 minute. Then enjoy moist, tender, falling off the bone chicken with a bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2While oven is heating up wash chicken pieces.
- 3Sprinkle each piece of chicken with red pepper flakes and course ground salt, use a little or a lot according to your taste.
- 4Allow chicken to sit on counter to absorb salt and pepper until oven is hot.
- 5Drizzle olive oil in bottom of baking dish.
- 6Place single layer of chicken in baking dish, skin side up.
- 7Gently spray each piece with a little non-stick cooking spray.
- 8Bake at 350° in middle rack for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes until done and nicely brown.
- 9Remove from oven, immediately squeeze lime juice over chicken and let it rest for 5 or 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bite Me Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.5
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.4 mg
- Sodium 273.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.8 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 32.3 g