- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 russet potato, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the beef, egg, bread crumbs, lemon juice, seasonings, pepper, onion and cheese.
- Tear some foil pieces large enough to fold in half, but the burger on, then wrap tightly and seal.
- Shape 2 patties and place one on each piece of foil. Place onion, potato and carrot slices on top. Wrap the foil tightly around the meat and vegetables.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or cook over coals.