Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe years ago in a kids cookbook that had a recipe for every holiday. These turned out so good that I make them all the time. They are espescially wonderful if served with my "Potaddies" recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 potato, peeled and shredded
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together by hand.
- Shape into six patties.
- Fry in skillet or grill over medium heat.
- Serve on toasted hamburger buns.