Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
America's Test Kitchen; serve on sturdy greens such as romaine and escarole.
Top Review by SweetySJD
Very tasty! The flavors went together well and weren't overpowering (considering all the bold flavors!). This dressing allowed the flavor of the vegetables to come through. Thanks!
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar or 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 shallot, peeled
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Process vinegar, mustard, shallot, garlic, thyme, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a blender until shallot and garlic are finely chopped—about 15 seconds.
- Keep blender running and add oil; continue to process until smooth and emulsified—about 15 seconds.