Recipe by Busy Lindsay
This is delicious and simple! I always make this when I have pesto around. Serve with fruit and toast for an elegant but filling breakfast.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 -4 slices deli ham, diced
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce (more or less if desired)
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized bowl, add eggs and milk; beat to scramble, set aside.
- Spray a medium size pan with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat, add ham. Cook ham for about a minute.
- Add more cooking spray to the pan with the ham if desired and pour eggs into pan over ham. Mix eggs and ham while cooking to scramble.
- Place cooked eggs and ham on a plate, add about a teaspoon of pesto to each serving, or more if desired. Enjoy!
- Note: It looks pretty, and is easier to evenly distribute the pesto, if the pesto is put in a squeeze type bottle or pastry type bag and squeezed over the eggs and ham in a zig zag pattern.