Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the best sauce ever, for just about anything. It has a bit of a spicy kick, but the amount of Tabasco can be toned down. The sauce is also known as "remoulade," in some circles. It's very versatile-- good for dipping, as well as a spread for sandwiches.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (Creole)
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 2 finely minced garlic cloves
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients, and enjoy. This dipping sauce is especially good with seafood, sweet potato fries, or onion blossoms. It is also good on a patty melt.