Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious and simple potatoes...great as a side for barbecued meats. I found this in the Daily Herald, it's originally from a suburban Chicago catering company.
- Place potatoes in a pot, cover with water and boil until fork tender, about 20 minutes; cool, then cut into fourths.
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Combine ranch dressing and melted butter in a bowl.
- Combine the paprika, white pepper and salt; mix half of the spice mixture into the dressing mixture and then combine that mix with the potatoes.
- Pour potato mixture into a greased, 9x13-inch casserole dish, or a pan large enough so that potatoes form a single layer; sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly over the top and sprinkle the remaining spice mixture over that.
- Bake on middle rach of oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
This is great! followed recipe as is,thanks.
Tried the lowfat and fat free version of everything and can't recommend it. I'm sure the original is worth the indulgence. Give it a try as written.