Chef #2202468's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: “Bistro Gulf Shrimp, with crispy Goatcheese topped Potatoes and A Creamy Tratoria Alfredo Sauce” A take-off on a very classic Italian pasta dish with shrimp in Alfredo Sauce. Tasting the crispy fire-grilled potatoes with sundried tomatoes goat cheese and roasted peppers and fresh cilantro makes this a mouthwatering experience anyone of my gourmet friends who tasted this version of the Alfredo dish here will be hard to forget.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomato, in olive oil (finely diced, divided)
- 16 ounces fresh pink gulf shrimp, 16-20 count steamed, peeled and deveined
- 2 yellow bell peppers, roasted, seeded and cut into juliennes
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and cut into juliennes
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, washed, dried and chopped, divided
- 16 ounces crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 2 cups prepared alfredo sauce (store bought)
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place chicken broth and fire grilled SIMPLY DICED POTATOES WITH ONION blended with ¼ cup diced sundried tomatoes in bottom of 2 qt baking dish.
- 2Add steamed, peeled and deveined pink Gulf shrimp, divided evenly over potatoes in baking dish. Sprinkle with roasted juliennes of bell peppers and ½ cup sundried tomatoes. Sprinkle with 4 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro.
- 3Sprinkle with 8 oz crumbled goat cheese and evenly ladle Alfredo Sauce over everything.
- 4Bake 15-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining goat cheese; bake 1-2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bistro Gulf Shrimp With Crispy Goat Cheese Topped Potato
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.1
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 232.6 mg
- Sodium 1574.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 43.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion