Recipe by wolfiwpb
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: “Bistro Gulf Shrimp, with crispy Goatcheese topped Potatoes and A Creamy Tratoria Alfredo Sauce” A take-off on a very classic Italian pasta dish with shrimp in Alfredo Sauce. Tasting the crispy fire-grilled potatoes with sundried tomatoes goat cheese and roasted peppers and fresh cilantro makes this a mouthwatering experience anyone of my gourmet friends who tasted this version of the Alfredo dish here will be hard to forget.
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, in olive oil (finely diced, divided)
- 16 ounces fresh pink gulf shrimp, 16-20 count steamed, peeled and deveined
- 2 yellow bell peppers, roasted, seeded and cut into juliennes
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and cut into juliennes
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, washed, dried and chopped, divided
- 16 ounces crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 2 cups prepared alfredo sauce (store bought)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place chicken broth and fire grilled SIMPLY DICED POTATOES WITH ONION blended with ¼ cup diced sundried tomatoes in bottom of 2 qt baking dish.
- Add steamed, peeled and deveined pink Gulf shrimp, divided evenly over potatoes in baking dish. Sprinkle with roasted juliennes of bell peppers and ½ cup sundried tomatoes. Sprinkle with 4 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro.
- Sprinkle with 8 oz crumbled goat cheese and evenly ladle Alfredo Sauce over everything.
- Bake 15-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining goat cheese; bake 1-2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.