1/1 Photo of Bistro Garden Butternut Squash Soup
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut squash in halves.
- 2Clean and roast at 450 degrees until very tender, about 1 hour.
- 3Scoop out flesh with spoon and set aside.
- 4In large soup pot, saute onions in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat until tender.
- 5Add leek and squash and cook 5 minutes.
- 6Add chicken stock, sugar, curry powder, cumin, salt and white pepper to taste.
- 7Place soup mixture in blender, a batch at a time, blending until smooth, and return to pot.
- 8Blend last batch with 1 tablespoon butter and cream.
- 9Return to remaining soup, stirring, and heat through.
- 10Adjust seasoning and thickness.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bistro Garden Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 206.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g