Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Hormel.
- 17 ounces hormel fully cooked beef, in
- au jus sauce, reserve juice
- 4 hoagie rolls, sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced & separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- Place shredded cheese on bottom halves of each roll.
- Layer beef on top of cheese.
- Arrange bell pepper slices and onion over meat.
- Drizzle each with a little italian salad dressing and place tops on rolls.
- Wrap sandwiches in foil and heat in a preheated 350 oven for 10-12 minutes or until warmed through.
- To Serve: Place meat juices in a microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until hot. Serve in small bowls on the side for dipping sandwiches.