My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups rotini pasta
- 8 ounces skinless chicken breast halves, raw
- 1/4 cup kraft free viva Italian dressing
- 1 lb asparagus spear
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 3 ounces athenos traditional feta cheese
- 1/2 lb spinach leaves
- 1 cantaloupe
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1COOK pasta per package instructions; drain but do not rinse.
- 2BRUSH chicken with 1 tablespoons of the dressing. Place on greased rack of broiler pan.
- 3BROIL 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 4MEANWHILE, steam asparagus (1 pound = about 18 large spears) until crisp tender; drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper to taste.
- 5TOSS pasta, tomatoes, onion, basil and cheese in medium bowl. Place on serving plate topped with spinach (1/2 pound = about 4 generous cups chopped spinach); top with chicken. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- 6SERVE cantaloupe chunks topped with 1/2 cup of frozen yogurt per person.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bistro Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.9
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 825.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 31.8 g