Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Bistro Chicken Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rotini pasta
- 8 ounces skinless chicken breast halves, raw
- 1⁄4 cup kraft free viva Italian dressing
- 1 lb asparagus spear
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 red onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- 3 ounces athenos traditional feta cheese
- 1⁄2 lb spinach leaves
- 1 cantaloupe
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- COOK pasta per package instructions; drain but do not rinse.
- BRUSH chicken with 1 tablespoons of the dressing. Place on greased rack of broiler pan.
- BROIL 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- MEANWHILE, steam asparagus (1 pound = about 18 large spears) until crisp tender; drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper to taste.
- TOSS pasta, tomatoes, onion, basil and cheese in medium bowl. Place on serving plate topped with spinach (1/2 pound = about 4 generous cups chopped spinach); top with chicken. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- SERVE cantaloupe chunks topped with 1/2 cup of frozen yogurt per person.