Bistro Chicken Pasta Salad
- COOK pasta per package instructions; drain but do not rinse.
- BRUSH chicken with 1 tablespoons of the dressing. Place on greased rack of broiler pan.
- BROIL 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- MEANWHILE, steam asparagus (1 pound = about 18 large spears) until crisp tender; drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper to taste.
- TOSS pasta, tomatoes, onion, basil and cheese in medium bowl. Place on serving plate topped with spinach (1/2 pound = about 4 generous cups chopped spinach); top with chicken. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- SERVE cantaloupe chunks topped with 1/2 cup of frozen yogurt per person.