Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy chicken recipe. Serve with your favorite pasta.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 slices bacon (cooked)
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- add onion and mushrooms, cook 5 minutes.
- stir in tomatoes, dressing and tomato paste, bring to boil.
- add chicken, cook on medium heat 15 minutes flip chicken cook additional 15 minutes.
- top with bacon.