Recipe by Laurawombat Garcia
Simple but elegant cheesy and creamy chicken.
Top Review by pheasant farmer
Didn't realize I hadn't rated this recipe yet- I have made this dish 6 or 7 times. It has become my husband's favorite - and it is easy to put together, yet results in a special dinner. I use a bit less butter and I also use cream of celery soup - just personal preference. This is a terrific recipe - thank you so very much for sharing.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices muenster cheese (I have used swiss)
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F and coat an oblong baking dish with Pam.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish and put a slice of cheese over each piece of chicken.
- Mix the soup and wine together and then pour over chicken evenly.
- Sprinkle the stuffing mix over top and then drizzle the melted butter on top of that!
- Bake about 45-50 minutes till topping is golden and chicken is no longer pink!