1/2 Photos of Bistro Cheeseburgers
It cant get any better than these burgers! Cheese, bacon and a great spread...try adding an additional cheese in for added flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium. Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4-inch thick patties.
- 2Brush onion slices with vegetable oil.
- 3Place patties in center of grid; surround with onions.
- 4Grill, uncovered and turning occasionally, 13 to 15 minutes for medium doneness (internal temp 160°F) or until patties are no longer pink in center and onions are tender.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6About 1 minute before patties are done, top each with 2 cheese slices.
- 7Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on top halves of rolls.
- 8Serve burgers and onion in rolls with lettuce, tomato and crisp cooked bacon slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bistro Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 852.3
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 179.8 mg
- Sodium 861.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 55.6 g