It cant get any better than these burgers! Cheese, bacon and a great spread...try adding an additional cheese in for added flavor!
- Preheat grill to medium. Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4-inch thick patties.
- Brush onion slices with vegetable oil.
- Place patties in center of grid; surround with onions.
- Grill, uncovered and turning occasionally, 13 to 15 minutes for medium doneness (internal temp 160°F) or until patties are no longer pink in center and onions are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- About 1 minute before patties are done, top each with 2 cheese slices.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on top halves of rolls.
- Serve burgers and onion in rolls with lettuce, tomato and crisp cooked bacon slices.