1/2 Photos of Bistro Catfish
One of my favorites from Mr. Food. Very simple and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons reserved oil in a large skillet, over medium heat.
- 2Saute garlic for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden.
- 3Sprinkle both sides of the fish with salt and pepper.
- 4Place fish in the skillet; cover, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 5Add the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes to the skillet.
- 6Cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until spinach is wilted but still bright green.
- 7Place the spinach on a serving plate; top with fish fillets.
- 8Drizzle pan drippings on top and serve.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bistro Catfish
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 250.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 31.7 g