- 3⁄4-1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 2 roasted jalapenos (I get the jarred variety)
- 2 scallions
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese (get a quality variety)
- 2 slices Italian bread, 2 inch thick slice
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide meat in two parts and make two hamburger patties. Sprinkle with chipotle chile powder.
- Slice roasted jalapeños into strips.
- Cut scallions into two inch pieces.
- Spread mayo on bread slices.
- Cook hamburgers on grill to desired doneness. Top with bleu cheese at final cooking time so it will melt.
- Lightly toast bread with mayo on it. It should be crispy on the edges.
- Top toasted bread with burger, roasted peppers, and scallions.