1/2 Photos of Bistro Bleu Cheese Burgers
Vicki in CT's Note:
If you're a fan of bleu cheese you have to try these! A Danish blue cheese is a must for optimal flavor. The roasted jalapeños really kick it up a notch. Husband's new favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide meat in two parts and make two hamburger patties. Sprinkle with chipotle chile powder.
- 2Slice roasted jalapeños into strips.
- 3Cut scallions into two inch pieces.
- 4Spread mayo on bread slices.
- 5Cook hamburgers on grill to desired doneness. Top with bleu cheese at final cooking time so it will melt.
- 6Lightly toast bread with mayo on it. It should be crispy on the edges.
- 7Top toasted bread with burger, roasted peppers, and scallions.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bistro Bleu Cheese Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.9
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.1 mg
- Sodium 575.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 38.8 g