1/1 Photo of Bistro Beef Noodles a La Slow Cooker!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 ounces prepared medium-width egg noodles
- 1In a skillet, spray with cooking spray and scramble fry the ground beef and onion with the worchestershire sauce and 1/2 tsp pepper until no longer pink and put in the slow cooker.
- 2Melt butter in pan and add onion wedges, garlic and mushrooms to the pan and saute 8-10 minutes or until browned, then add to slow cooker.
- 3Add broth, carrots, salt, thyme and remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- 4Cook on high for 4-6 hours - while it's cooking, prepare egg noodles according to package directions.
- 5Combine red wine and corn starch; stir until smooth. Stir into crock pot with red peppers and keep on high for half an hour until sauce thickens.
- 6Place prepared egg noodles on a serving platter and top with meat sauce and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bistro Beef Noodles a La Slow Cooker!
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 1277.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 24.9 g