Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great recipe for 2.
- 2⁄3 lb potato, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons gorgonzola
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 (4 ounce) filet mignon steaks
- Place potatoes in shallow 1-quart microwave-safe dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner.
- Microwave on high 5 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl thoroughly mix butter, cheese, rosemary, thyme and pepper.
- With electric mixer beat potatoes, 3 tablespoons of the butter-cheese mixture and the milk until smooth.
- In medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat add oil and pan fry steaks to desired doneness, turning once.
- Microwave potatoes on high 1 to 2 minutes until hot.
- Top each steak with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the remaining butter-cheese mixture.
- Serve with potatoes.