Recipe by jovigirl
I love muenster cheese. This is very simple to make! Serve with some rice and a side of asparagus for a good meal!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices muenster cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. and coat an oblong baking dish with Pam.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish and put a slice of cheese over each piece of chicken.
- Mix the soup and wine together and then pour over chicken evenly. Sprinkle the stuffing mix over top and then drizzle the melted butter on top of that!
- Bake about 45-50 minutes until topping is golden and chicken is no longer pink.