Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
A fast and easy way to use up turkey leftovers. Yum!
Top Review by Jellyqueen
I had left over turkey and needed a way to use some of it up. This recipe was the one I chose, and I sure am glad that I did. It is quick and easy and uses foods that most cooks have in the freezer and pantry. Since my left over turkey was cajun baked, I used cajun seasoning in the bisquick mix instead of poultry seasoning, just to keep from blending the two flavors. It was wonderful. Will make again!!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup or 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 4 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix or 2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- (350ºF. for glass pan).
- Heat soup, broth, turkey and vegetables to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Spread in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2-in.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour evenly over soup mixture (crust will rise during baking).
- Bake about 30 minutes or until light brown.