1/2 Photos of Bisquick's Easy Turkey Pot Pie
A fast and easy way to use up turkey leftovers. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup or 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 4 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix or 2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1Heat oven to 375ºF.
- 2(350ºF. for glass pan).
- 3Heat soup, broth, turkey and vegetables to boiling, stirring constantly.
- 4Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 5Spread in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2-in.
- 6Stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- 7Pour evenly over soup mixture (crust will rise during baking).
- 8Bake about 30 minutes or until light brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick's Easy Turkey Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.6
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.0 mg
- Sodium 1618.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 40.1 g