Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are soooo yummy and easy. They start with Bisquick and there is NO YEAST involved! Truly a delicious breakfast treat, dessert or to serve with coffee or tea. Enjoy!
Top Review by kitina
Unbelievable!!!!! I have to make at least one batch of these every day! They just seem to disappear and they are so so yummy!!! Thank you so much for posting this, my son thanks you also!
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix baking mix, milk and egg until a soft dough forms.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead gently until smooth.
- Pat or roll dough into an 8 x 10 rectangle.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Spread dough with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Roll up tightly, beginning at 10 inch side.
- Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal.
- Place sealed side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cut at 1 inch intervals ALMOST through to bottom, using scissors or sharp knife.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Mix powdered sugar and water until spreading consistency; spread over warm roll.