1/7 Photos of BisQuickie Cinnamon Rolls
These are soooo yummy and easy. They start with Bisquick and there is NO YEAST involved! Truly a delicious breakfast treat, dessert or to serve with coffee or tea. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix baking mix, milk and egg until a soft dough forms.
- 3Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead gently until smooth.
- 4Pat or roll dough into an 8 x 10 rectangle.
- 5Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- 6Spread dough with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 7Roll up tightly, beginning at 10 inch side.
- 8Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal.
- 9Place sealed side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Cut at 1 inch intervals ALMOST through to bottom, using scissors or sharp knife.
- 11Bake about 20 minutes or until light brown.
- 12Mix powdered sugar and water until spreading consistency; spread over warm roll.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BisQuickie Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 355.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g