Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
These delicious muffins are easy to make.
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons enova vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely shredded zucchini, unpeeled
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- In a larger bowl, mix the milk, oil, egg, vanilla, and zucchini with a large spoon.
- Then very gently stir the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients just until moistened. Do NOT over-stir, or they will be dry and tough.
- Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Bake until the tops spring back when pressed gently in the center, about 13-18 minutes. Do not over-bake.
- Cool in the pan on a wire cake rim for 10 minutes before removing from cups.