Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the only way mom could get me to eat zucchini when I was growing up.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups peeled shredded zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Spray 8" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture in pan and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Cool or serve slightly warm.
This is similar to a recipe I've made for years, but I use 4 cups of grated zucchini, in a 13x9 pan.
This was very good and how i remember eating it as a kid. It was a great way to use up zucchini from the garden - plus get my kids to eat it- they had no idea zucchini was even in it- I did cut the oil back to 1/4 cup and came out perfect!!
We loved this! I did cut back on the oil to about 1/4 cup. This is similar to my Zuchinni & Cheese Patties only made in a pan. We love the flavor of this quick and easy dish. Thanks for sharing, susiehomemaker.