Chef #441346's Note:
From Bisquick cookbook! serve for brunch or dessert-make a waffle sandwich with ice cream in between!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make tiramisu topping-beat cream cheese, sugar, and chocolate syrup in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate while making waffles.
- 2Heat waffle iron; grease with vegetable oil if necessary.
- 3Stir remaining ingredients except coffee until blended.
- 4Pour batter by less than 1 cupfuls onto center of hot waffle iron.
- 5Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
- 6Carefully remove waffle.
- 7Drizzle coffee over waffles.
- 8Spoon topping onto waffles.
- 9Sprinkle with additional baking cocoa if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Tiramisu Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.3
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 273.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g