Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Bisquick cookbook! serve for brunch or dessert-make a waffle sandwich with ice cream in between!
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup hot strong coffee
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Make tiramisu topping-beat cream cheese, sugar, and chocolate syrup in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping until blended. Refrigerate while making waffles.
- Heat waffle iron; grease with vegetable oil if necessary.
- Stir remaining ingredients except coffee until blended.
- Pour batter by less than 1 cupfuls onto center of hot waffle iron.
- Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
- Carefully remove waffle.
- Drizzle coffee over waffles.
- Spoon topping onto waffles.
- Sprinkle with additional baking cocoa if desired.