- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 (1 ounce) packageold el paso taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cangreen giant whole kernel corn
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces) or 2 cups processed American cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- sour cream
- chopped tomato
- shredded lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325°F Grease rectangular pan, 13- x 9- x 2-inches.
- Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in dry seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and corn. Spoon into pan; sprinkle with cheese. Stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with remaining ingredients.