Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy and very low fat.
- 158.51 ml Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 59.14 ml egg substitute
- 59.14 ml nonfat milk
- 118.29 ml Splenda granular
- 118.29 ml sugar-free jam (any flavor)
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients in a bowl and blend till smooth.
- Pour into a loaf pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- That's it.
This is a great recipe and supper quick. Rather than a loaf pan I used a Mini muffin pan to make bite size muffins.... They tended to stick but they stayed moist for days. The Folks in the office loved them.
This was a very quick and easy recipe. I whipped it up in no time flat. The only thing is, I used a normal size loaf pan (9 x 5 I think are the measurements) and the bread didn't rise very much, only about 1 inch or so. Perhaps I used the wrong size loaf pan? Maybe the mini pan would be the right size. Oh well, still tasted great. I chopped it up into 1 inch squares and brought it to work. The girls all gobbled it up! Thanks for posting!
How quick and easy this is! Despite unassuming ingredients, this is a rich, moist chocolate-y treat! I made just as written, using SF raspberry jam. Bake time was 22 minutes. My only problem was keeping DH out of it. ;-) Just a super recipe!