Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
The classic recipe from the box with a couple minor adjustments. You can substitute the milk powder and water with 2/3 c. regular milk.
- 1⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine (not melted)
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix streusel ingredients in a small bowl until crumbly.
- Set aside (if your kitchen is hot, set it in the fridge).
- Mix cake ingredients.
- Pour batter into 9" greased cake pan.
- Sprinkle streusel crumbs over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Love this! I usually make double topping.
I made this on 9/11/08 and it was just o.k.. To me it wasn't sweet and moist enough for me to want to make this again. :(
Good coffee cake. Not too sweet, but a nice light breakfast. I used skim milk which worked alright. Thank you!