Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 12 mins
Delicious quick shortcakes for strawberries or other fruit.
Make and share this Bisquick Shortcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Grease cookie sheet or 8" pan.
- Mix ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls to form 6 biscuits or put into 8" pan.
- Bake at 425 for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly, split biscuits and fill with sweetened fruit and top with real whipped cream.
Made these for Breakfast for the family... This was easy and enjoyed by all. I made a cream cheese mixture with powdered sugar and added fresh strawberries. Easy and YUMMY! Thanks for posting this jneen! (Made for Spring PAC-09) ~V
I have been using this recipe for years since I worked in a restaurant. I couldn't remember the exact measurements- thanks for posting! I made them this weekend, and they were great.