Recipe by jneen
Delicious quick shortcakes for strawberries or other fruit.
Top Review by Vseward Chef-V
Made these for Breakfast for the family... This was easy and enjoyed by all. I made a cream cheese mixture with powdered sugar and added fresh strawberries. Easy and YUMMY! Thanks for posting this jneen! (Made for Spring PAC-09) ~V
- 2 1⁄3 cups Bisquick (original)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter (i only use butter) or 3 tablespoons margarine (i only use butter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Grease cookie sheet or 8" pan.
- Mix ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls to form 6 biscuits or put into 8" pan.
- Bake at 425 for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly, split biscuits and fill with sweetened fruit and top with real whipped cream.